Chair Flair is the leading décor and rental company in the city, providing décor, rentals and design work to all clients regardless of budget. From small intimate affairs to lavish elegant affairs, we provide first class event design and rentals to make our client’s dream event a reality.
Passionate about what we do, Chair Flair strives to provide the very best in event decor and design. Encompassing the beauty and style of the venues we work in, and combining our client’s culture and flair to create an experience unlike any other for our client’s guests. Whether their style is Rustic-Chic or Luxury-Glam, we have everything they need to bring their vision to life. We work with the best suppliers in the city, so if there are elements we don’t carry in house, we will collaborate with other amazing vendors to ensure we don’t miss anything.
We are currently seeking to add to our team. If you have a good attitude and are excited about events, this could be a role for you!
- Work on event set up and tear downs to ensure orders are delivered as ordered
- Work in Unit as needed
- Work according to Chair Flair SOP’s and always follow Chair Flair’s policy and procedures while on shift
- Ensure all rental items are unpacked, set up or torn down and packed up and transported properly including proper load securement
- Ensure that all chairs are always stacked as per the company standards and protected with covers at all times
- Make sure that orders are picked up and returned to the designated areas within the unit or warehouse as per the site plans
- Always represent Chair Flair in a professional and appropriate manner
- Must be able to work under pressure and within tight timelines while remaining calm and collected in high stress environments
- Other tasks as assigned by your team lead
- Must be able to lift and push up to 75lbs
- Experience with Event Décor would be an asset, but not required
We are hiring for Day Shift, Evening Shift and Weekend Shifts. If this sounds like you or someone you know, please apply with your cover letter and resume below.
Thorough training will be provided as part of the onboarding process. We thank all of those who apply, however, we will only be contacting candidates that are best suited for the role.